Hawaiian Diving Adventures
Become an Advanced Adventurer, because the best way to expand your scuba diving knowledge is to take specialty dive courses! Hawaiian Diving Adventures offer over two dozen Diver Specialty Courses, covering everything from Boat Diving, Deep Diving, and Wreck Diving, to Underwater Photo and Video, and so much more!
How It Works
- Advanced Wreck Diving
- Boat Diving
- Deep Diving
- Enriched Air Nitrox (EANx)
- Night & Limited Visibility
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Photo & Video
- Search & Recovery
- Waves, Tides & Currents
- Wreck Diving
- Dive Day One
- shallower reef dives
- usually on our 11:00 am charters
- Dive Days Two & Three
- deeper wreck dives
- departing 7:30 am
These days do not need to be consecutive, so if you have other activities planned, we can work around that.
Courses must be booked over the phone: call now at 808-232-3193.
What to Bring
- Having your own gear is great, but not necessary: we include all of the rental gear in the price!
- You can bring a towel, sunglasses & maybe a hat for the boat trips (we have a dry storage area).
- Bring your underwater camera & its waterproof casing to get the best shots!
- We provide drinking water, fresh pineapple & snacks, but you can also bring your own.
- The minimum age is 10 years old.
- To dive, you must have basic swimming skills and overall physical fitness.
- You must complete a medical questionnaire, and may need a doctor’s approval if you have any disqualifying conditions.
- If you have questions, please contact Hawaiian Diving Adventures to discuss your particular circumstances before registration.
- When scheduling your training dives, you must allow at least 18 hours after diving before flying. This is important — you cannot fly the same day after scuba diving.
- Courses must be booked over the phone: call now at 808-232-3193.