Sea Turtle Ecology
Hawaiian Diving Adventures
- their anatomy and physiology
- life cycles
- their annual migrations
- threatened or endangered statuses
- how human activities affect them
- how to identify different species
- their behaviors and life cycle
- the importance of protecting sea turtles as a critical species to the ocean
- their importance to ocean tourism and diving
All of our teaching staff are active instructors with at least two of the three scuba diving certification agencies. We predominantly offer SSI specialty courses and certifications, but we also have active PADI and NAUI dive instructors on staff. We will help you complete your dive specialty course with these certifying agencies. Prices and requirements vary by agency.
Courses must be booked over the phone: call now at 808-232-3193.
Contact Hawaiian Diving Adventures with any questions, or to sign up for your next class!